Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mileage Update

Current mileage: 6560km

I recently replaced the rear tires with Schwalbe Big Apples, 2.35" wide. The old ones were 2", which were also very nice. They wore out a bit quicker than normal since they were rubbing on the wheelwell a bit in the beginning. I decided to go with a bit wider ones to give some extra cushion to the ride. After taking the old ones off I realized there was likely still some life left in them, I think this next set I will run a bit longer.

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Nat said...

Hi Bernhard,

Good to see you're sticking to your electricity-assisted commute. It's pretty much unrelated to cycling, and I'm not a motorcycle fancier (or owner), but I really want one of these Venture Vehicles for my next "car":

http://www.flytheroad.com

I don't imagine they'll be available in BC until well after 2010, however.

Nat

 
At April 23, 2008 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Taigaa said...

Very nice, I'm looking forward to seeing those types of vehicles on the road, hopefully they will be available sooner than later!

Nice to see someone else out biking regularly!

Cheers,
Bernhard

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home